Friday, 18 January 2013

Happy day :)

Hey lovely people. I am so excited today I just had to share. I am sure you will have seen that Angie at Little Darlings had a DT call. Well she asked me to join her amazing talented team - Woohoo! I am so honored  They are all such super talented artists. I am pinching myself to be sure its really happening!

                                    Little Darlings Design Team Inspirations

I am so lucky to be on some really awesome Design teams, I feel like 2013 is going to be such an exciting year. Reeee! can't wait to start creating from the fabby LDRS products :)  Have a lush evening all xxx

19 comments:

PaperDaisies said...

Congratulations Jenny. A post well deserved. Hugs Nina

Becky said...

<3 xxx

Jo said...

Congratulations Jenny, great news and very much deserved. Well done, luv Jo x

Cordine said...

Congrats Jenny!
Hugs
Cordine

Trololo2 said...

Well done you deserve it x

Faye said...

How fantastic! Well done you. X

Lozzy T said...

congratulations Jenny, you do design beautiful cards all the time and your colouring is amzing xx

Sonia said...

CONGRATS my dearest friend:) I'm really happy for you:)
Hugs,
Sonia

78pinky78 said...

congratulations! I love your card and your colouring
is amazing! you totally deserve this :0) xx

Chris x said...

Well done Jenny! xxx

Exclusively by Mel said...

<3 congratulations lovely <3

♥ Paula ♥ said...

*Starts singing congratulations Cliff style*

Well, well what a lovely suprise, and you are such a wonderful card maker it was no wonder Angie picked you..

catherine said...

That is such fantastic news Jenny and looking forward to your first project with them. well deserved place on the team
x catherine

Gina Knott said...

Massive congratulations Jenny! you so deserve it!

Hugs
Gina x

Susy said...

Congratulation, Jenny!
You are amazing!

HUGS SUSY

Elizabeth said...

Congrats, Jen! They are so lucky to have you on board. Can't wait to see what you create! Hugs, Elizabeth

krafty-kutz said...

Well done girl!! xx

Only By His Grace said...

you will be a wonderful asset with your beautiful cards Jenny.
Hugs Maz

Gina Knott said...

BIG congratulations! Your work is simply stunning and you so deserve it!

Hugs
Gina x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...