Sunday, 26 January 2014

Anything goes at the Ribbon Girls

Hey lovelies, Happy Sunday to you all :) We are having a nice family chill out day today after the last few hectic weeks here. I am so looking forward to a big family film fest this afternoon on the sofa :)

So on to the card today, and its Anything goes at the Ribbon Girls. The whole team are joining together to play this time as its our first back after Christmas :)




I have coloured up the lovely new Tilda Stamp - Tilda with Fantasy Flowers. I was lucky enough when I visited the CHA Show to get some samples of Maja paper (Like I really needed any more right?! lol) They were kind enough to let me have some of the Walking in the forest collection, which I had not had before. Its not a new collection, but I cant find a supplier in the UK to link for you - Sorry. I do just love these colours. I matched them up with the fab big bow of vintage blue fluted ribbon. The beautiful gems in the middle are from my lovely friend Patricia, who I also got to meet at the show - Thank you so much for the gorgeous goodies lovely.

Finally even more goodies from my trip, the beautiful Lovely Lace view finder die is from the new Little Darlings die set which will be released in March. It was super popular, and you can see why, its just so girly. The sentiment is also from the new LDRS Birthday sentiments set which will be in the shops in February this year.

So pop on over and get your entry in at the Ribbon Girls, look at this fabby prize this time -
Prima Treasures Garden Bench & Bridge  Mixed Dahlia White (to colour yourself) 10mm Ivory Pearl Square Trim 10 Aurora Borealis crystal hearts
Prima Park Bench & Bridge Set; White Mixed Dahlias to colour yourself, a metre of 10mm flat back ivory pearl square trim and a packet of ten aurora borealis hearts.

Thank you all for popping in, have a great day all xx


9 comments:

Bad Kitty said...

really sweet

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

What a lovely warm colour scheme - such a beautiful card!
Rebecca.

Christina C. said...

So incredibly gorgeous!!!!!

Sharon said...

This is beautiful Jenny. Your a lucky girl getting so many gorgeous freebies. Love the colour scheme.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Crea S said...

Stunning Jenny! And Tilda is inked-up so beautiful! Hugs,
http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

Ivonne said...

Gorgeous card! Love the color combination, it looks fabulous. And Tilda is perfectly colored. Love it! Hugs, Ivonne

caroline said...

Just stunning
Caroline x

cebelica said...

This is absolutely stunning! I love it!!! <3 Hugs! xx

ja-Renii said...

Kolory świetnie dobrane, szczególnie tło świetnie współgra z resztą :)
Pozdrawiam serdecznie.
Renii

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...