Friday, 24 January 2014

Happy Friday :)

Hello Lovelies, Happy Friday to you all. I have been beavering away in my craft room to catch up with all the project I have to do, and I think I might just be on top of the list yay! So lets celebrate with a little Inspiration for Dies to Die for hey ?! lol........




So I have used Candibean - Shop till you drop today. I have to confess I have a draw full of all the LDRS images as I colour all the inserts for every new release that goes on the packets (its rather over flowing now hehe), and I thought I really need to use them more, so this was a fast make for me :)

I have used some of the Lush Maja papers from the Sofiero collection. Layered up, with lace dies, ribbons and flowers. I wanted to keep it all bright as I coloured her with quite girly brights for the packets, so I went for pops of pinks in the floral arrangement.

Hope you all have a super day, thanks for popping in xxx


13 comments:

Clevercrafter said...

So very pretty, love the shades of pink and blue together. Lots and lots of layers on this card and I love it.
Lorraine

bad kitty said...

Beautiful card

Boxofcolours said...

Woo hoo nearly the weekend ! Another amazing card Jenny, I love it.
Jane xx

Astrid said...

Ohhhh such a cutie, lovely image and great colours.
Hugs Astrid

Susy said...

This is so amazing, Jenny!

Love all your labels!!!!

HUGS SUSY

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Gorgeous as always, really sweet image!
Rebecca.

Sharon said...

She is gorgeous Jenny and certainly been on a spending spree.
The colours are beautiful as is the fab layers and design.
Have a lovely weekend.
Hugs Sharon. x

Di said...

Hi Jenny
This is just awesome!!! love it!!
Hugs Di xx

Cindi Wells said...

Adorable,would you mind sharing what copic colors you used?

Lozzy T said...

Stunning, really pretty..Hugs Lozzy xx

Teresa said...

Beautiful card Jenny, just been having a drool over your lovely craft room :) xx

Jenny said...

Sorry Cindi, I coloured her up several months ago, so I am sure what coloures I used. I will try to make a note of them next time xx

caroline said...

Wow just amazing, i just adore your cards, your coloring is just so amazing, i wish mine was somewhere near your standard, i can dream. You always have gorgeous embellishment's and gorgeous colors in flowers which i can never seem to find.
Caroline x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...