Sunday, 19 January 2014

Masking for Totally Tilda

Hey lovelies, Well I am here today with a new challenge at Totally Tilda. I was delighted to be invited back, thank you Susie. So on to the card. We are looking for Masking to images together.



So I have masked together Rose scent Tilda and her dressing table from lost and Found collection. I decided to go with pop's of purple and pink cos I just love this seam binding :) I was lucky enough to see up close some of the amazing cards the Magnolia DT did at the CHA show last week. They were all pretty awesome!

Our sponsor this time is Bunny Zoe with a fabby £10 voucher.


Thanks for popping in have a great day xxx

11 comments:

Ivonne said...

Beautiful card Jenny! I love how you color the cute Tilda, she looks gorgeous! Hugs, Ivonne

Vicky said...

Soooooooooo utterly gorgeous sweetie I lurve the lush colours & of course the stamps. Fabulous.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

☥ Kaia said...

Wow, what a beautiful card.
Gorgeous coloring, and lovely details.....

HUgs, Kaia

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image and fab details.xxx

Boxofcolours said...

Love the pretty lavender colours you have chosen Jenny.
Jane xx

Loopylou. said...

oh jen, this is just so pretty hunny and oooh I adore it,you coloured her so gently and it looks stunning
huge hugs Lou xxx

Elaine said...

Simply stunning Jenny ♥

I LOVE the image and your masking is perfect. I adore the colours and all the pretty little embellies.
Totally gorgeous.

Big hugs
Elaine xxx

Becky said...

Gorgeous card.
Love the image and the layers.
Becky x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Fabulous card, so many lovely embellishments! This Tilda is so cute.
Rebecca.

Michelle said...

Stunning card Jenny, I love the colours and your colouring on the image is amazing xx

Jaya Raghuvanshi said...

Wow!! beautiful! Such pretty details and love all those layers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...