Friday, 31 January 2014

Show us the love

Hello again :) So here is my second card today for A Creative Romance, This time we are looking for you to show us the love. So that can be hearts on your card, or a valentine, something romantic.  Here is my make




I have coloured up this cute Tilda from the Little Moscow collection with Distress Inks. I thought she would like a little pink champagne in her glass :) The papers are from Pion. I thought they looked good with her little black dress hehe.

We have a fabby prize from the Ribbon girls -


Thanks for popping in. Have a great day xx

6 comments:

Ivonne said...

Another fabulous creation. Love the colors and the beautiful ribbon, so elegant. The coloring is amazing as always. Hugs, Ivonne

Loopylou. said...

ooooh gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous hunny! I love the way you coloured her dress,it looks awesome
huge hugs Louxxx

Astrid said...

Its beautiful very very beautiful.
Hugs Astrid

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Fabulous card, I love the clock!
Rebecca.

Sara said...

Beautiful as always, I love her pink champers too, hugs Sara xxx

Tamara said...

So gorgeous! I love the colours on this one!
Hugs, t.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...