Friday, 31 January 2014

Yvonne, New SC stamp on pre-order now!!

Hey lovelies, Happy Friday to you all. I am here with a little Dies to Die for inspiration for you today. I thought I would share with you one of the New Saturated Canary images from LDRS, they are on pre-sale now in the shop. They are all so gorgeous!




This is Yvonne, I have coloured her in DI markers. The papers are you guessed Maja hehe! I distressed the edges too. How lush is this Ribbon and Lace? All the materials are listed below.

Have a great day all, thanks for popping in xxx





4 comments:

Ivonne said...

Wow Jenny, this is absolutely stunning! I love that image and you have colored it to perfection. Fabulous details, I looove it! Hugs, Ivonne

Jaya Raghuvanshi said...

This is lovely Jenny!! love your colouring! so gorgeous!

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Gorgeous! So beautifully embellished as always.
Rebecca.

el said...

świetnie pokolorowana grafika

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...