Wednesday, 5 February 2014

Candy Winner

Hey Lovelies, How are we all today? Sorry I have been flat out busy... again! Finally I have found a few mins to pop up my Candy winner. Thank you all so much for all your lovely comments. Its great to see so many new followers also - Thank you <3

Anyway enough chatter from me you wanna know who has won the candy.........


That is you Pejtoon, Congratulations! Please email me at Jennyestewart@yahoo.co.uk with your address and I will pop everything in the post to you :) 

Now then I was thinking, what is the best way to end a little Blog Candy? Well it seemed to me the only way to end a Candy is with MORE candy lol! So I will be back shortly with another Candy for you :) 

Take care xx


7 comments:

el said...

gratulacje

el said...

gratulacje

Justyna Skoczylas Janowska said...

Thanks for the fun :D

mags said...

Well done to the winner and thanks again Jenny.
Mags
x

Marta - Pejtoon said...

Oh! It's me? No way! I'm so happy!!! THANKS A LOT :* Hugs!
Pejtoon

Crea S said...

Congrats Pejtoon! Hugs,
http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

Mary said...

gratulujÄ™ :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...